Applicants should possess:
- At least Bachelor degree related to a social science, preferably including gender studies, development studies, evaluation or social research;
- At least 3 years of working experience in evaluation and/or social research, with at least 2 years working with developing countries
- Strong analytical and research skills with sufficient understanding of survey design,
- Quantitative/qualitative methods and data analysis;
- Experience in evaluation of Early Child Development projects
- Experience on gender equality and women’s empowerment will be an asset;
- Experience working with the SIDA, EU and/or UN Agencies and donors;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, teamwork, and competency to operate in a multi-cultural and diverse environment;
- Familiarity with the region and the country are strongly preferred;
- Familiarity with REF goals and projects will be an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Serbian language will be an asset
- Must be available to work immediately
The deadline for application is 5th of March 2013.
Qualified candidates may submit their application, including:
- A letter of interest, indicating availability and financial offer with all costs included
- A complete Curriculum Vitae
- A draft methodology proposal
These documents should be sent to Natasa Kocic Rakocevic, email@example.com and to Anasztazia Nagy firstname.lastname@example.org and to Marius Taba email@example.com no later than 5th March 2013
Please, download the full Terms of reference here.
Web: REF seeks candidates for the external evaluation of its program, entitled `mother-children education` in Serbia