A Berlin Collective egyedi BC gyakornoki program lehetőséget kínál művész hallgatóknak, művészeknek. A szervezet berlini, buenos aires-i, londoni, new yorki, és los Angeles-i szervezetekkel működik együtt. Jelentkezni folyamatosan az oldalukon lehet.
Internships are custom designed for our BC INTERNSHIP PROGRAM.
With Artists (In Artist’s Studios), Art Galleries, Companies, Artist Organizations: Berlin, Buenos Aires, London, NYC, and in Los Angeles
NOTE: All Internships are unpaid. We do not provide visas.
Internships can be for university credit (upon request) and you will receive a confirmation letter to show your participation and a BC Membership ID. We match you with an artist, gallery, organization, company, curator, writer, depending on your specific interest. There is a reasonable fee involved to register with us for this. We review and edit resumes to help you meet your professional goals. We can also provide a referral for a place to stay during your visit to Berlin. Many of our BC Internships can lead to paid positions.
Simple Steps to Obtaining an Internship:
- You send us an email expressing your interest
- We follow your request for an internship. Read conditions below.
- You register. We receive the confirmation.
- We contact you with the internship possibilities and send you a BC Membership ID.
- We check in to see that all is moving smoothly.
- 6. You receive a reference letter upon completion of the Berlin Collective Internship Program from the Artist/ Curator/ gallery.
We recommend you start this process 2 months prior as this can sometimes take a while to confirm depending on the request. But, we guarantee everyone receives an internship.
We are now registering internships for Fall and Winter. You work with an artist in their studios or closely to help on an artistic research project.
For information: email us, email@example.com
Private Coaching Available: For information, contact us.