As part of Google’s ongoing commitment to encourage women to excel in computing and technology, we are pleased to offer Google EMEA Travel and Conference Grants.
To encourage attendance at technical conferences, we are offering the winners:
- Free registration for the conference
- Up to 1000 EUR towards travel costs
To be eligible for a conference grant, the candidate must:
- Be a female working in or studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or technical field related to the conference subject
- Have a strong academic background with demonstrated leadership ability
- Attend the core day(s) of the main conference
How To Apply
To apply, by the indicated deadline, please submit this form by the indicated deadline.
If you believe Google should sponsor travel grants to another technical conference, please send your suggestion, together with a justification, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligible Conferences 2012
(ongoing, please check back for new grants available in 2013)
Winners and claim process
The winner(s) will be notified by e-mail approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the event. If you are selected, you will receive additional information on how to register for the conference and how to receive your travel grant.
For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.