Candidates should be nationals of Albania, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, and Spain who are of Roma origin and who wish to acquire practical experience and knowledge of the activities of the European Commission.
- A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, earned by the application deadline.
- Very good knowledge of English and the ability to draft reports in English. Knowledge of other languages is considered an asset.
- Basic computer literacy.
- The maximum age for interns is 25. The Selection Committee, however, may make exceptions to this age limit.
- Women are especially encouraged to apply.
- Applications from candidates with proven civil society experience are especially welcome.
The internship program is open to candidates who have not yet benefited from in-service training in another European institution or body.
Please see the full guidelines, attached at left, for more information about eligibility.