A Kínai Kormány ösztöndíj programja (EU Window) az EU állampolgárok számára. Az ösztöndíj elsősorban a kínai nyelvet tanulókat és a kínai tanulmányokat folytató vagy Kínával kapcsolatos tudományos kutatásokat végző kutatókat és tudományos szakembereket támogatja. A pályázónak EU állampolgárnak kell lennie. Az ösztöndíj mértéke: a kínai nyelvet tanuló diákok számára: 1400 Yuan, a kutatók számára: 1700 Yuan a Senior kutatók számára: 2000 Yuan. Jelentkezési határidő: 2013 április 30.
Call for Application for the Chinese Government Scholarship
(EU Window) (2013/2014 academic year)
As a follow-up of the 2012 China-EU High Level People-to-people Dialogue (HPPD), Chinese Government continues to launch the scholarship titled European Window in February, 2013.
This programme is a full scholarship for European students from EU member countries. The number for this academic year (September 2013 – July 2014) is 198 (excluded 2 continuous studying students).
For detailed information of this program, please consult the China Scholarship Council (CSC) website: http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=97&id=2049
All Applicants must firstly log on to http://laihua.csc.edu.cn to register, apply, submit on line, and then post the printed version of the application form along with other required documents to the Mission of P.R. China to EU.
Please download the following annex and read carefully to see if you are eligible to apply and prudently follow the instructions for online application:
Application Procedures of the Chinese Government Scholarship (2013-2014 EU Window)
Instructions for online application
Foreigner Physical Examination Form
The deadline for application is April 30th 2013. Applicants are advised to send the needed documents to the following address by post as early as possible.
Office for Education and Culture
Mission of P. R China to the European Union.
Boulevard de la Woluwe, 100
1200 Brussels, Belgium
Application post arrived later than April 30, 2013 will not be considered.
Any question, please contact:
Mr. CHEN Gong :
(+32) 2 7729572 ext 8318;
Address: Boulevard de la woluwe 100, 1200 Woluwe, Brussels, Belgium
VALUES OF SCHOLARSHIP
Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, and fee for basic learning materials, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus;
- Living allowance;
- One-off settlement subsidy after registration for new student;- Fee for outpatient medical service, Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China;
- One-off inter-city travel subsidy. Note:
- Costs of the laboratory experiment or internship beyond the university’s arrangements should be self-afforded.
- Fee for basic learning materials ONLY covers the necessary learning materials prescribed by the host institution, and other textbooks and materials shall be self-afforded.
- Monthly allowance is granted to the students through the host institution at the following rates (CNY Yuan per month):
Scholarship students shall receive their monthly living allowance after registration. New students who register before 15th (15th included) of the registration month will get the full amount of living allowance of that month, and those who register after 15th will get half amount. Students upon graduation will get a living allowance for another 15 days after the graduation date set by the university. The allowance will be terminated from the next month after students suspend their studies, drop school or complete schooling from the university. Monthly living allowance covers school holidays. Scholarship students who missed the monthly living allowance during holidays could be reimbursed upon their return on campus. The allowance will be suspended for at least one month if students do not register on time without permission from the university in advance, leave for non-health reasons or are absent from the university over a month.
Students who have to suspend their studies for pregnancy or for health reasons are required to go back to their home countries for labor or for treatment. The international travel expenses should be covered by the students themselves. With the university’s approval, the scholarship status can be reserved for up to one year, and their living allowances will be suspended during their leave. The scholarship status will not be reserved for those who suspend their studies for other reasons.
New students will get a one-off settlement subsidy upon their arrival in China.
- Chinese language students: CNY 1,400 Yuan
- General scholars: CNY 1,700 Yuan
- Senior scholars: CNY 2,000 Yuan
Fee for outpatient medical service refers to the outpatient expense in the institution’s hospital or the hospitals appointed by the institution. The students are to cover a certain percentage of expense in accordance with the institution’s relevant regulations.
Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China is provided by MOE for the scholarship students in China in case of hospitalizing for serious diseases and accidental injuries. The institutions or the appointed medical assistance agencies provide advancement service for insurance expenses, and claim for compensation with relevant payment receipts from the insurance company according to the stipulated insurance articles. For scholarship students, the individual claim will not be accepted by the insurance company
One-off inter-city travel subsidy (each for coming-in and leaving China)
- CNY 1,000 Yuan for new students who will study in China for less than one academic year
- CNY 1,500 Yuan for new students who will study in China for one academic year and above
International travel expenses: self-afforded.
- A hard-seat train ticket (hard-berth train ticket for overnight trip) will be provided for scholarship students traveling.
- From the port of entry upon registration to the city where the admitting institution or Chinese language training institution or preparatory education institution is located;
- From the Chinese language training institution or the preparatory education institution to the city where the university for major study is located;
- From the city where the institution is located to the nearest port for departure upon graduation. Meal and excess of baggage should be self-afforded.
- In principle, the port of entry is Beijing, or a port of entry near where the university is located.