A hongkongi Lingnan Egyetem bölcsészettudományi, művészeti, üzleti és társadalomtudományi graduális és posztgarduális ösztöndíjai a 2013/2014-es tanévre. Az ösztöndíjak a tandíjat, a szállásdíjat és részen a tanulmányi és megélhetési költségeket fedezik. Az ösztöndíjak évente automatikusan megújíthatók. A jelentkezéseket 2013 március 31-ig kell elküldeni.
A felvételivel és az ösztöndíjakkal kapcsolatos bővebb információ:
http://www.ln.edu.hk/admissions/da/intl/scholarships/index.php# (Non-local Student Scholarships)
Lingnan University offers scholarships to support outstanding non-local students to pursue full-time undergraduate studies at our University. Full Scholarship (covering tuition, hostel and partial academic and living expenses), Tuition Scholarship or Half-tuition Scholarship per academic year will be awarded to successful applicants.
Each Scholarship is offered on an annual renewable basis and is tenable for a period of up to the normal duration of study, subject to continued outstanding academic performance.
Applicants will be considered and suitably admitted to 3-year# or 4-year undergraduate programmes of the University according to their education background and qualifications.
Non-local applicants (other than Hong Kong and the Chinese Mainland citizens) should have attained at a recognised post-secondary institution outside Hong Kong an equivalent qualification as stipulated below:
- a degree or a sub-degree awarded by a recognised post-secondary institution;
- an International Baccalaureate Diploma;
- High School Diploma plus a minimum of 1650 on SAT I;
- satisfactory completion of the first year in an undergraduate curriculum or the first year of a sub-degree programme of a recognised post-secondary institution; or
- other equivalent qualifications^ which the University will consider on a case-by-case basis.
They may be required to achieve:
- a minimum of Grade C in English in the GCE O-Level or GCSE Examination or an equivalent public examination; or
- a TOEFL score of 213 in the computer-based test, or 550 in the paper-based test, or 79 in the internet-based test; or
- an IELTS overall band score of 5.5.
Non-local applicants who enter Hong Kong for the purpose of education should make sure that they are eligible to apply for a student visa/entry permit* issued by the Director of Immigration of the HKSAR Government to stay in Hong Kong for the entire period of study at the University. The University will provide assistance as far as possible.
Please click here to complete the Online Application for Direct Admission and Application for Non-local Student Scholarships through the Online Application System on or before 31 March 2013.
Tel: (852) 2616 8750;