The Foundation for European Progressive Studies is now looking for an events organiser for a full-time, temporary contract (CDD).
The post is open in the frame of working towards the “Call to Europe” conference we are organising which will take place for 2 days at the end of June in Brussels.
- At least 1 year experience of working in Brussels
- Fluency in English and French necessary
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in a small team
- Capability to follow own responsibilities independently.
Tasks will include:
- Fully organising the conference in June: Invitations, venues, hotels, flights, speakers, targeting audiences, assisting with the communication strategy etc.
The contract will be to start as soon as possible and will finish at the end of July.
Remuneration: Details to be discussed upon interview.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a cover letter and CV in English to charlotte.billinghamfeps-europe.eu
Deadline for applications is the 31st January 2012.