The finalists’ exhibition is back! Art lovers, people who work in art sector, curious people and whoever wants to dip into creativity, can’t miss the event!
- 1st July 2010: opening of the application period
- 20th December 2010: closing of the application period – more than 95 participating Countries
- January 2011: selection in progress of the 110 finalist artists by the jury
- February 2011: set up of the collective exhibition at Arsenale of Venice, and of the under 25 section at Palazzo Correr in Venice
- 12th March 2011: opening of the collective exhibition and proclamation of the 5 absolute winners, 37 winners of personal exhibitions in Italian and international galleries, 4 Artists in Residence, 1 Business for Art Prize and other important collaborations.
The numerous applications from all over the world show how Arte Laguna Prize has gained relevance and success in the international art scene.
See you all on 12th March 2011 at 6 pm at Nappe area of the Arsenale of Venice!