A Víz Világnap alkalmából a GWPCEE nemzetközi fotópályázatot írt ki, melyben amatőr fotósok indulhatnak a régió országaiból a vízhez kötődő képeikkel. Beküldési határidő: 2013. június 5. Első díj egy digitális fényképezőgép.
További részletek a GWPCEE vonatkozó honlapján találhatók.
The photograph should reflect water in different uses and functions. It could be a picturesque lake, protected wetland or a polluted stream. The topic is broad and it covers a wide range of water related issues that can be found across Central and Eastern Europe.
- Amateur photographers
- Residents in the following countries of Central and Eastern Europe – Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.
- There is no age limit.
How to participate
You may submit your photo from 22 March, 2013 (World Water Day) to 5 June, 2013 (World Environment Day) 2013 by:
- Email at gwpcee[at]shmu.sk
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/GWPCEE
- Facebook app http://woobox.com/vivgc6
- Flickr http://www.flickr.com/groups/gwpcee-photo-contest/
- The photograph has to be an original work, not published in previous competitions.
- Submit a photograph in JPEG along with your name, post address and year of birth. Please include a short description (up to 200 words) or a title in English or your native language.
- Each participant can submit up to three photographs.
- Recommended minimum resolution 2400 x 1600 pixels but the resolution has no implications for the selection.
Win great prizes
Best photographer wins a compact digital camera. Second and third place will be awarded with digital data storage. All participants will receive a hardcopy certificate.
The best photographs will be selected by a panel of independent experts in terms of photo quality (composition, attention to detail, use of light and colours, etc.) and content (understanding of the subject, creativity, story accompanying photographs, etc.).
Selection of the winners will take place in July 2013. The winners will be notified by an e-mail.
Web: Best Water Photo 2013