Nemzetközi pályázat Start-up cégek számára. Az elnyerhető összeg: 100 000 000 £. Jelentkezési határidő: 2013 augusztus 29.
The Million Pound Startup is a global contest for one business to win £1,000,000 in equity investment. With the aim to propel the startup to a £100,000,000 company.
Digital Shoreditch – the not-for-profit festival that celebrates the outstanding creativity of London and beyond, together with formidable partners, are proud to introduce the Million Pound Startup. Our first ever contest offering one lucky company one million pounds in investment funding.
We’re looking for the best and brightest companies to show us they have proven potential and deserve £1 million pounds in investment funding. This money will be injected into their organisation with the goal of rocketing the chosen company into a £100,000,000 net worth enterprise.
The contest is open to anyone over the age of 18 from anywhere in the world and has a few rules* :
- The startup is less than 10 years old.
- It has not turned over the equivalent of £1,000,000 per year so far.
- The winner is willing to re-locate the startup’s HQ to London.
- Contest is open now and will close on 29th August 2013
- If successful you’ll enter the assessment round from September to November 2013.
- The final in Lodon in December 2013.
You, your company and your product or service should be:
- Prepared to move your business head quarters to London. We will help with this.
- Represented by a person over 18 years old.
- Turn over less than £1M per year and trading for less than 10 years.
- You should have a digital or technology company, customers, revenue, product or service in place.
- Your startup can not be about : gambling, pornography, violence or illegal activity.
Beyond this, the most important thing is to have high growth potential.
If you need further help you can :
- Entry deadline is 29th August 2013
Enter the contest by answering some basic questions about your company. This information will be public and supporters are encouraged to examine the idea and provide feedback.
- Assessment will be to November 2013
For those who make it through, you’ll need to fill in a slightly more detailed questionnaire. This will be competitively assessed to provide a shortlist of finalists.
- Final Round: Due Diligence & Selecting the startup : December 2013
If you’re one of the twenty or so finalists, you’ll go through due diligence. If all is good the panel of investors and experts may then choose you!