2013 november 1-19 között rendezik meg a 6. Beijing Nemzetközi Zenei Versenyt. Nevezési kategóriák klarinét és opera. A pályázat nyitott bármilyen nemzetiségű 35 évnél fiatalabb jelentkező számára. Jelentkezési határidő: 2013 augusztus 9.
- The 2013 Sixth Beijing International Music Competition will be held from November 1 to 19, 2013 in Beijing, China. This competition is open for the following categories: Clarinet and Opera. All rounds of the competition will open to the public.
- The 2013 Sixth Beijing International Music Competition is officially supported by the Ministry of Culture of the People’s Republic of China and the People’s Government of Beijing Municipality, and jointly hosted by the China International Culture Association and the Beijing Association for Cultural Exchanges. The Beijing International Music Competition Administration (BIMCA) is in charge of all the arrangement and organization of the 2013 Sixth Beijing International Music Competition. This competition is presented by the E-Chengwen International Culture Promotion Co., Ltd (EICP).
The competition is open to applicants of all nationalities and races are under the age of 35 (born on or after October 30, 1978). Each applicant is only allowed to apply for one category.
The following materials must be submitted by applicants. All the documents must be in English or Chinese.
- Completed application form (download from the official site: www.bjimc.cn, copy files are acceptable)
- Personal Resume (English or Chinese)
- Three photos (front, waist-up, 4cm x 5cm); Two art photos (8×10cm for printing)；the photos can be filed by email (8×10cm, 300dpi in jpg format)
- Two photocopies of passport or personal ID card on A4 paper
- A photocopy of diploma or other certification of professional education and recommendation letter from one professor of clarinet or voice
- Photocopy of certificates awarded at other competition(s)
- Recording of pre-selection repertoire should be in the format of DVD (CD recording is also can be accepted in the clarinet competition). The recording must NOT be more than one year old (between August 8, 2012 and August 9, 2013). Edited recordings are prohibited. The candidate’s face must be fully visible at all times on the screen; the camera angle must be fixed, and the microphones should be positioned at a good distance from the musicians. All recordings must be clearly labeled with applicant’s name and repertoire. The BIMCA reserves the right to disqualify any applicant that does not submit a recording of professional quality.
The application materials must be sent to BIMCA by registered package or express delivery. And the package should arrive at the BIMCA office before August 9, 2013 (the postmark is not applicable). Application materials received later than this deadline will not be accepted. The applicant should inform the BIMCA the submitting of the application materials via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) after sending the package. The application materials will not be returned.
BIMCA will keep any and all of the materials from the applicants confidential. BIMCA has the right to ask for submission of materials missing from the application.
Applicant should ensure that the contents of the application form are true and effective. Application that do not contain all the materials listed above or that include documents not completed duly and legibly or application form submitted without signature will not be accepted.
Address for Mailing Application Materials:
Beijing International Music Competition Administration
Suite 1804, Tower 5, SOHO New Town,
No. 88 JianGuo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, P. R. China Postcode: 100022
Tel: +86 10-8580 3551 / 8580 0536 Fax: +86 10-8580 2340
Web: The 2013 Sixth Beijing International Music Competition