Matematikai master’s kutatási ösztöndíj a Central Michigan egyetemre egyetemi hallgatóknak. Az ösztöndíj mértéke változó, a tavalyi évben 11 500 $ volt. A jelentkezési határidő: 2013 február 15.
The Department of Mathematics invites applications for the 2013-2014 Master’s Research Fellowship in Mathematics. Master’s Research Fellowships in Mathematics are awarded on a competitive basis to students with outstanding academic records. Carefully follow all of the fellowship directions so you submit a complete set of fellowship application materials. Only those fellowship applicants that submit a complete portfolio will be considered for a fellowship.
- Must be applying for full-time enrollment in the Master’s degree program in mathematics
- Must meet all entrance requirements for the College of Graduate Studies and the Department of Mathematics
- Previous Master’s Research Fellowship in Mathematics recipients will not generally be granted a second award
Required Portfolio Materials
- Completed Graduate Application for Admission
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions (undergraduate and graduate transcripts, except those from CMU) sent directly to the Department of Mathematics at the address below.
- Completed Fellowship application
- Three letters of reference
- All required materials must be submitted by February 15, 2013 by 5:00 pm
Submit to the Department of Mathematics at the address below
- Awards begin Fall 2013
- Recipients of Master’s Research Fellowships in Mathematics must register for and complete at least nine graduate semester credit hours
- Maintain an overall and semester graduate grade point average of 3.00 or better each semester of the award
- The Fellowship provides a stipend. Stipend amounts are determined each year by the CMU Board of Trustees.
- The 2012-2013 stipend was $11,500.
- The Fellowship does cover some tuition; for details about the number of hours refer to the Graduate Student
Agreement at http://www.fps.cmich.edu/documents/GSUAgreement2010-13. The tuition scholarship can only be used for courses on the student’s master’s degree program or ones approved by the student’s graduate advisor
Receipt of a fellowship will affect one’s eligibility for need – based financial aid.
Contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid Information for additional information on financial aid eligibility (989-774-3674 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions regarding the Mathematics fellowship program should be directed to Dr. Brad Safnuk, Graduate Coordinator, Department of Mathematics (989-774-6518 or email@example.com)