155th International Print Competition in partnership with Allen & Overy LLP – Open To All (Rps Members And Non-Members)
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st March 2012
DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM (PDF 522KB)
Selection dates: Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th April 2012
Entry fee per person (includes receipt of Exhibition catalogue) RPS Member £15, Non-Member £18, Under 25 £10
- Tom Hunter Hon.FRPS- – Photographic Artist – www.tomhunter.org
- Roger Tooth – Head of Photography, The Guardian & The Observer
- Ian Beesley – Social Documentary Photographer – Course Leader, MA Photography. University of Bolton – www.ianbeesley.com
- Sandy Cleland FRPS – Chairman of Selectors – Nature & Pictorial Photographer- RPS Distinctions Advisory & Fellowship Boards
- Vanessa Slawson FRPS – Documentary & Creative Photographer- RPS Licentiateship Panel Chariman – www.vanessapix.co.uk
- 1 Gold Society Medal and a prize of £2,000
- 2 Silver Society Medals and prizes of £1,000 each
- 3 Bronze Society Medals and prizes of £500 each
- Allen & Overy Award of £1,000 on the theme of ‘Change’
- Under 25 – Gold Society Medal and a prize of an Olympus PEN Lite E-PL3 with zoom lens kit.
- Enter up to 5 prints. Up to 125 prints will be selected for the Exhibition
- All selected images will be reproduced in a full colour catalogue which all entrants receive
- The Exhibition will open in the City of London in July 2012 and will tour the UK for a nearly a year
- Exhibitors will have the opportunity to sell copies of their prints
The facility to pay for your entry online is now available from ouronline shop.
FAQ’s – Our frequently asked questions sheet is available to answer some of the more common questions regarding entry to the 155th International Print Exhibition.
For further enquiries please contact;