Rövidfilmpályázatot hirdetnek Electric December (Elektromos december) címmel az azonos című nagy-britanniai projekt szervezői. A pályázatra 21 évesnél fiatalabb európai alkotók rövidfilmjeit várják. Pályázni csak 2009 szeptembere után készült, legfeljebb 5 perces angol nyelvű, vagy angol feliratozással ellátott filmekkel lehet.
Pályázati határidő: 2010. október 15.
- Short films under 5mins long.
- Any genres and production techniques (animation, documentary, drama, experimental, etc…) except for advertisements.
- Made by young people (under 21 years old) from Europe.
- Completed after September 2009.
- In English or with English subtitles
- Must only contain images and sound that you have permission to use.
- Only show people in the film who have agreed to be in it.
Every year electricdecember.org receives thousands of hits from over 90 countries worldwide. Your film will receive a huge audience – not only online, but through the official Electric December DVD and on BBC Big Screens throughout the UK. This will get your work out there and viewed by some of the most influential people in filmmaking.
Last year’s winners received a travel bursary to attend BUFF Young People’s Film Festival in Malmo, Sweden and took part in workshops, met key people from the industry, screened their films in a cinema and generally had a fantastic film-filled weekend.
Read the diary from their trip
We have some treats in store for the winners of Electric December 2009, so go on, submit your film now.
How do I enter a film?
* Submit your film online – FREE ENTRY- (apart from postage costs if your film is selected*)
Submit your film online now
* OR send a copy of your film as a high quality video file-(eg: Quicktime DV PAL encoded video) by post to:
1 Canon’s Road,
Bristol, BS1 5TX
For postal submissions you will also need to fill in the submission form below and email it to: email@example.com
Download submission form in pdf format
Download submission form in Microsoft Word format
If your film gets selected for Electric December 2010, you will be asked to supply us with:
- A high quality video file and digital stills (300dpi) of the film for publicity use
- A signed copy of the submission form by post (address above) or fax: +44 (0)117 921 3958