2013 április 22-én (Új-zélandi idő szerint 10. órától) indul a Work and Travel, utazó diákoknak szánt “nyári munka” vízum program, amely 100, 18 és 35 közötti magyar fiatal számára nyújt lehetőséget, “nyári munka” vízum megszerzésére Új-Zélandra.
On 22 April 2013, the Hungary Working Holiday Scheme will open at 10:00am (New Zealand time) for the first time. From then on, 100 places will be available annually under this scheme allowing young people from Hungary to stay in New Zealand for up to 12 months.
Online application service available
Applications can be made online for this scheme by following the link below. You will need a valid Visa or Mastercard credit card. This is the only way to pay for your online application.
However, before you apply, please read the following important information.
To be eligible
- have a passport from Hungary that is valid for at least three months after your planned departure from New Zealand
- be at least 18 and not more than 35 years old
- not bring children with you
- hold a return ticket or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket*
- have a minimum of NZ$4,200 available funds to meet your living costs while you are here
- meet our health and character requirements
- hold medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance for the length of your stay
- be coming to New Zealand to holiday, with work or study being secondary intentions for your visit, and
- not have been approved a visa under a working holiday scheme before.
If you are already in New Zealand you also need to hold a valid temporary visa.
For more information: Hungary Working Holiday Scheme