Google is pleased to announce our Eastern European Travel Grant program aimed at encouraging more academics and research students from Eastern Europe* to present papers at major international conferences. Application information and award details may be found on the websites of participating conferences. Awardees receive a travel grant in the amount of 500 Euro.
Eligible Conferences 2012
- ASPLOS (Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems)
- EDBT/ICDT (Extending Database Technology)
- Eurosys (European Professional Society for Systems)
- W4A (International Cross-Disciplinary Conference on Web Accessibility)
- WWW (International World Wide Web Conference)
- ICSE (International conference on software engineering)
- ICWSM (International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media)
- EC (ACM/SigECOM Conference on Electronic Commerce)
- ISWC (International Symposium on Wearable Computers)
- ICML (International Conference on Machine Learning)
- VLDB (Very Large Database Conference)
- ECML/PKDD (European Conference on Machine Learning and Principle and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases
*Applicants should be affiliated with universities in Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Republic of Macedonia, Russian Federation, Ukraine.